RE: PDA

Title: RE: PDA

IIIxe is best bang for the buck. III xe is discontinued so you might find one for really cheap on the 'net somewhere (if you can find one-last price i saw was $149 with $50 rebate) and the accessories are practically being given away (GPS for $49, camera $69, etc) and yes, in the airline mags i see ads for a scanner that converts the business cards into your contacts manager which then sync's into the palm.  some of the new models are really slick though . . .

i found that i never used my planner, but i guess the high-tech got me going on the PDA.  you'll love it !

r o b e r t   d.   r o l l o

Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.

4222 85th st

Lubbock, Texas 79423