From: "Mitchell J. Sklar" <MJS(--nospam--at)bala.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 9:36 AM
Subject: PDA

I would like to know if anybody has any thoughts or recommendations on a
PDA. I am a structural engineer and considering throwing out my 8.5" x
11" daily planner in lieu of the electronic version. The most important
item I would like to have is being able to have my business cards on
hand. Is there any way to scan my business cards into a PDA?

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
Structural Engineer
mjs(--nospam--at)bala.com
Bala Consulting Engineers, Inc.