To: "SEAINT (E-mail)" <SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Fly Ash
From: Todd Hill <thill(--nospam--at)tkarch.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:49:57 -0500
Is there any reason why fly ash should not be used in Lightweight concrete?
We've had a colored concrete manufacturer say their product won't work with
But, I was wondering if there was another reason.
Todd Hill, P.E.
TK Architects, Inc.
816-842-7552 ext. 233
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org