From: Davis Parsons [mailto:dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 11:06 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: STANDARD PRACTICE

"Brian K. Smith" wrote:

> The City of Baton Rouge in Louisiana requires structural calculations to be
> submitted;
> as does the City of Arlington, Texas.

That's interesting.  We have done over 25 schools in Arlington and have never
submitted calculations. We have never submitted calculations on any of the
commercial or religious facilities either.
--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp