RE: Beam Camber

A couple of comments:

First, you say you have been doing this "for years," and this is the first
objection you have gotten. Why are you questioning your own criteria in that
case? I could see it if this was an area with which you were not familiar
but that doesn't seem to be the situation.

Second, these are the people who bid the job. If they were unable to do the
work they bid, whose problem is that?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas