From: Davis Parsons <dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:00:21 -0500
Gerard Madden wrote:
> I don't know about the rest of you, but when I go into a public building, I would like to able to assume that someone verified the design for wind loads, gravity loads ... whatever.
Isn't this the responsibility of the SER on the project?
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer
in Fort Worth, Texas
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org