Speaking of PDA's. Does anyone know of any good structural software or
references for the palm? The only thing that I have run across is a Wood
Beams Properties database in ThinkDB format.
Robert T. Polcyn II, PE
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org