Where is Martin, do you know? What school district?
No, we got all of an inch and a half of rain out here! That is, 25 miles
made the difference between two inches and two FEET of rain!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Abe Knapp [mailto:AKNAPP(--nospam--at)state.wy.us]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 2:06 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: PDA
> Hi Bill,
> My daughter teaches third grade at Martin Elementary. She is now
> teaching first grade summer school.
> As I understand it, you didn't get flooded out in Katy?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org