RE: PDA

Hi Bill,

My daughter teaches third grade at Martin Elementary.  She is now teaching first grade summer school.

As I understand it, you didn't get flooded out in Katy?

Detmer R. "Abe" Knapp, P.E.
Casper, Wyoming
>>> bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc 06/13/01 12:11PM >>>

Hey, that's interesting! My wife is a teacher here in Katy. Where does your
daughter teach, do you know?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas