RE: PDA

Hi Bill,

Martin Elementary is is Alief.  I've been to her school but couldn't tell you the address.  Some say its age.  I don't know the shcool district.

Her mother was worried about her an called last night to see if I'd talked to her..  I'll have to let her know about the rain situation.

Thanks,
Detmer R. "Abe" Knapp, P.E.
Casper, Wyoming

>>> bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc 06/13/01 03:15PM >>>
Where is Martin, do you know? What school district?

No, we got all of an inch and a half of rain out here! That is, 25 miles
made the difference between two inches and two FEET of rain!

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251