RE: PDA

This is the reviewer's opinion, but I beg to differ.

Once again: A "pocket PC" is not what most people need or want. They need
and want an electronic organizer, a "digital assistant." Very soon--and I've
already seen this coming into fruition with such products as the Ericsson
R380 which uses the PalmOS--you will commonly have an "appliance" that is
your cell phone, organizer, pager, phone list, and in short all the
functions we've come to expect from cell phones and PDAs as separate
devices.

This is NOT a PC. A PC sits on your desk (or in your bag in the form of a
notebook computer). It is a totally different animal, which is
what--surprisingly--I think Microsoft never understood when it developed
Windows CE as the bloatware product that it is.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251