Re: STANDARD PRACTICE

Stan:

Many of us remember the numerous residential garages supporting a 2nd
story, that became one story houses with no garages after San Fernando. Try
to talk to the owner of one of these places that is still standing, where
there are two bedrooms with his young kids.  My experience is that they
won't listen.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california