how do I deal with soil type Sf

Gentlemen,

My name is Gary Becker and I am a member of SEAO, I would like to get your opinion on the following situation.  I have a job going to San Leandro, California:
  •  Soil type Sf
  • I have been given a site-specific acceleration response spectrum from a geotech.
  • I will be designing a steel braced frame, regular structure, period less than 0.7 sec, I plan to do a static analysis.
I plan to calculate a base shear coefficient by calculating the period using method A UBC, use that period to get the corresponding spectral acceleration from the geotech report and divide that number by R.  Does this meet the code requirements? I would like to know how to interpret the code for this issue and where would I find texts or references relating to similar situations.

Thank you,

Gary A. Becker