Re: Q: Short Circuit Transfer for GMAW

 The following is a quote from another engineer who researched the same
question for our design group.  "AWS D1.1 limits the use of short circuit
welding to very thin material (say less than 3/16" thick).  Short circuit
welding is not really appropriate formost structural type welding."

"Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> on 06/14/2001 11:08:47 AM