Curious as to what the design philosophy is for hot rolled wind girts.
Do sag rods brace the interior flange of the girts (assuming that the
siding does brace the outside face)? Any good references out there on
this subject? Finally, how does this compare to light ga steel girts?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org