RE: STANDARD PRACTICE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: STANDARD PRACTICE
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:34:24 -0500
I hesitate to rub salt in an open wound, so I will refrain from posting a detailed write-up even though I could easily write a book on this amazing saga. Instead, I will simply refer you to:
where you will find one-paragraph summaries of all of the disciplinary actions taken at the 03/15/01 meeting of the Texas PE Board. It shouldn't take much effort to find the matter that I referred to.
Let me take this opportunity to state that I value all of your posts. They are consistently well-thought out and meaningful contributions.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas 75225
Phone: (214) 346-6280
Fax: (214) 739-0095
- Prev by Subject: RE:Standard Practice
- Next by Subject: RE: Standard Practice
- Previous by thread: Standard Practice (A must-read for any engineer)
- Next by thread: Re: STANDARD PRACTICE