RE: Q: Non-Standard Joist Seat

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Davis Parsons [mailto:dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com]
> Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 5:08 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Q: Non-Standard Joist Seat
>
> Remember your Wal-Mart days.

Davis, I just don't remember dealing with this. I only did the "stores" for
one thing, so I didn't see everything there was to see (and I was too busy
trying not to make mistakes; I think I had a target painted on my back for
Carrie Johnson's personal gunsite!)

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas