Re: OSHA 4-Bolt Column Requirements and Pre-Engineered Buildings

I participated in a forensic investigation a couple of years ago that
concerned collapse of a partially-constructed metal (pre-engineered)
building frame.  Those four bolts per column would likely have saved the
legs of an unfortunate workman. I think OSHA is reacting to this and
other similar cases.

Russ Nester, SE, CE
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com