question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders
- From: "ELENI" <elkovou(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:16:05 +0300
- Disposition-notification-to: "ELENI" <elkovou(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
i am Civil Engineer and during this year I do my Post-Graduate Degree to Dimokritio University of Thrace-Hellas. I have selected for B' Semester the subject "Space Frames".
It has been assigned to me a work associated with this form of constructions and specifically for CYLINDERS.
I have raked about in internet and other sources, but without effectiveness.
I would like to ask you if you could recomend me some other sites or some other sources. If you have some general information for space frames - cylinders I would be glad to receive them.
I hope very much that you will answer my e-mail.
If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.
- Prev by Subject: question
- Next by Subject: Re: question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders
- Previous by thread: RE: STANDARD PRACTICE - Late response
- Next by thread: Re: question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders