question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders

i am Civil Engineer and during this year I do my Post-Graduate Degree to Dimokritio University of Thrace-Hellas. I have selected for B' Semester the subject "Space Frames".

It has been assigned to me a work associated with this form of constructions  and specifically for CYLINDERS.

I have raked about in internet and other sources, but without effectiveness.

I would like to ask you if you could recomend me some other sites or some other sources. If you have some general information for space frames - cylinders I would be glad to receive them.

I hope very much that you will answer my e-mail.

If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.