Re: question about SPACE FRAMES -cylinders

Eleni
Contact Prof Nooshin or Dr Disney at the University of Surrey in UK. The university  website address is www.university surrey.
Dr MM Khabbazan

ELENI wrote:

i am Civil Engineer and during this year I do my Post-Graduate Degree to Dimokritio University of Thrace-Hellas. I have selected for B' Semester the subject "Space Frames". It has been assigned to me a work associated with this form of constructions  and specifically for CYLINDERS. I have raked about in internet and other sources, but without effectiveness. I would like to ask you if you could recomend me some other sites or some other sources. If you have some general information for space frames - cylinders I would be glad to receive them. I hope very much that you will answer my e-mail. If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.