----- Original Message -----
From: "David Finley" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Low Concrete Quality
> Not trying to be picky, just trying to understand. How do you
> between kilogram mass and kilogram force if you are using the symbol "kg"
> for both?
> M. David Finley, P.E.
> Lake City, FL
The proper abbreviation for kilogram force is "kgf", but "kg" is more
How do you differentiate? From the context, I guess.
Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org