RE: PDA (Potentially OT)

Thank you for seconding my message. That is exactly what I was alluding to.

I repeat: MS doesn't have the vision for what the great majority of folks
want in a PDA. The "Windows Everywhere" doctrine, which is now almost ten
years old, requires that you fit the problem around the solution, instead of
the other way around.

I don't want and need a "palm-top computer." I need a Personal Digital
Assistant. I'm not "everybody," but I'll wager my attitude represents over
80% of those who are in the market for a palm-type device.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251