Interesting Link

In regard to the "Electronic Library" discussions we've had from time to
time, here is the link to an interesting U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth
Circuit.

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/99/99-40632-cv0.htm

In particular, I appreciate the "plain english" version of this court
ruling.

Comments, please.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company