Hm. Why SHOULD they?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: NIGEC Const. Dredging Insp. (L9ESC508)
> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 10:19 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Design Programmes to BS8110
> Anyone in a position should please furnish me...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org