From: "Lutz, James" <JLUTZ(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Low Concrete Quality

I think my unstated point was that the units made no sense. Compressive
strength is measured in units of pressure, or force per unit area, not
mass
per unit area. A kilogram is a unit of mass. A Newton is a unit of force
equal to a kilogram times an acceleration of 1 meter/sec2.

As we used to say in Alaska, "I don't care how they do it down south."