Q: Standard Designation for Cold-Formed Steel Angles?

I have become acquainted with the "generic" form of designating certain
cold-formed steel shapes--studs, tracks, U-shapes and furring channels
("hats"). I think the "generic" designations are those proposed by the Steel
Stud Manufacturers Association (SSMA).

I was wondering if there is a similar form of designation for other CFS
shapes such as angles and zees? Or are these still "non-standard" shapes?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251