RE: Lateral Resistance Capacity of Joist Seats

try:  www.pdhonline.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 1:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Lateral Resistance Capacity of Joist Seats

For whatever reason, when I try following the PDHOnline link I get an error
message. Same as last week when someone else posted this link.

Anyone else having problems?

-Gerard
SF, CA

>>> bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc 06/18/01 10:31AM >>>
Wow, that's brilliant! Say, what genius decided to put that up on the
website? :-)

BTW, I assume you simply scanned the stuff from Vulcraft's book, and put it
up there? Well, at any rate, I appreciate it. This is exactly what I'm
looking for.

FWIW, looks like a cheap way to get your PDHs as well.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251