From: David Chan <dchan(--nospam--at)johnmartin.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:07:54 -0700
I am doing some preliminary work/research for a steel building to be located
in Alaska. I have been told that the temperature can go as low as negative
60 degress F. Are there any AISC publications or special requirements
(steel, bolts, welding, etc.) that I should be aware of? I have tried the
AISC website and listserver archives but could not find anything.
Thanks in advance.
David S. Chan, P.E.
Los Angeles, CA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org