Return to index:
From: "Juan José Treff De la Mora" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:26:26 -0500
Does anyone know where can I find drawing details for metal buildings? I
have the MBMA 96 Manual and the Metal Building Systems book by Newman and
none of them has good detailing examples.
If instead of a reference you know where can I find them in AutoCAD format I
would appreciate it.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org