From: David Chan [mailto:dchan(--nospam--at)johnmartin.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 11:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Building in Alaska

I am doing some preliminary work/research for a steel building to be located
in Alaska.  I have been told that the temperature can go as low as negative
60 degress F.  Are there any AISC publications or special requirements
(steel, bolts, welding, etc.) that I should be aware of?  I have tried the
AISC website and listserver archives but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance.

David S. Chan, P.E.
Los Angeles, CA