From: NIGEC Const. Dredging Insp. (L9ESC508) <L9ESC508(--nospam--at)chevron.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 5:18 PM
Subject: Design Programmes to BS8110

> Anyone in a position should please furnish me with latest design packages
> for the analysis and design of simple building / Civil structures in
> accordance with the British Standard Code: BS 8110.
>
> ASAMA B.J.
>

> *
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> *
> *   site at: http://www.seaint.org

Regards  Gil Brock
Prestressed Concrete Design Consultants Pty. Ltd.
Ph +61 7 3807 8022              Fax +61 7 3807 8422
email:          gil(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
email:          sales(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
email:          support(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
webpage:        http://www.raptsoftware.com