FORENSIC ENGINEERING TECHNICAL GROUP MEETING
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS
Please join us for this excellent meeting!
DATE AND TIME: July 10, 2001
6:30 p.m. Social
7:00 p.m. Dinner and Program
PLACE: Marriott Hotel, Long Beach Airport
4700 Airport Plaza Drive
(405 Freeway to Lakewood Blvd. exit north, then right on Spring Street)
COST: $25 per person, Members w/ reservations
$30 per person, Non-members or at the door
Note: Membership applications available at the door.
SPEAKER: Deborah J. Cohan, Esq.
"The Law Coach"
TOPIC: Legal Research Tools for the Forensic Engineer
Ms. Cohan will discuss available Internet tools and other resources to
conduct legal research including tracking pending construction cases,
researching rulings and case law, tracking legislation and other
construction related legal topics.
Deborah J. Cohan is a graduate of UCLA and Harvard Law School. Ms. Cohan
specializes in teaching legal research, writing and analysis and has won
awards for her teaching methods and programs. Ms. Cohan has taught legal
research for Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw, and Whittier Law School. Ms. Cohan's
comprehensive grasp of legal research, writing and analysis derives from
more than ten years of teaching experience, as well as several years of
experience as a corporate and estate planning lawyer.
Please join us for this excellent program. Reservations are strongly
RESERVATIONS: Please call Eugene Kovach @ (714) 827-3613 for reservations.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org