From: Gary Ehrlich <GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:59:24 -0400
Bill, if your 400MHZ computer's obsolete, I'm working with "stone knives and
bearskins". The engineers here are still on 133MHz Pentiums, 32MB RAM. The
speed's just fine for us, since we don't do CAD (we have a team of drafters
with better machines). The only problem I've had is with a CD of TIFF
images of some existing building drawings. Those crash my machine; I need
to sneak on a drafting system to view those.
Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 738-5695 (fax)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org