From: Gary Ehrlich [mailto:GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: How's Your Computer?

Bill, if your 400MHZ computer's obsolete, I'm working with "stone knives and
bearskins".  The engineers here are still on 133MHz Pentiums, 32MB RAM.  The
speed's just fine for us, since we don't do CAD (we have a team of drafters
with better machines).  The only problem I've had is with a CD of TIFF
images of some existing building drawings.  Those crash my machine; I need
to sneak on a drafting system to view those.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.