RE: How's Your Computer?

I have a 400MH and a 233 MH machines.  The work horse is the 233MH(W95) that
does all the calculations.  It does seem slow at times.  The thought of
upgrading is not appealing.  I have upgraded most of my software off the
internet and don't have the upgrade files (I would have to redo that).  I
have also upgraded some of the expensive programs and to reinstall them, I
will have to install the original versions on a new machine  plus the
upgrades.

In fact, I think that I have lost the original disks for Autocad and the
upgrade will not install without it.

In short, the cost of the new machine is small compared to the cost and
effort to reinstall all the software.

I will keep this old machine until the hard disk goes out! (Maybe anyday
now!) or the key board starts to stickkkkkkkkk...........

Ronald Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA
Phone: 205.823.4784