Re: Q: How's Your Computer?

Bill,

	What you have sounds good to me.  I upgraded from a Pentium 120 with
Windows 95 to a Pentium-II 450 with Windows 98 in 1999 primarily because
our government allowed one year write-off for "solutions" to the Y2K
problem and my hard drive was a bit small.

	I can't see why you would change computers unless there is a mandatory
need for something more powerful.  Even when I analyse an oil drilling
derrick as a full space frame with wrap around web members and the whole
nine yards it only takes about two minutes to get a solution out.  The
rest of the time it's input/output limitations that govern the speed of
operation.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson