Re: Shoring Responsibility

Fountain;

The project is the standard design-BID-build.  Contractor was not chosen until
bids were in and the lowest (or closest thereto) was chosen.  The contractor
has not hired us to do the shoring design but claims that we are responsible
to give him loads and locations so he can design the shoring.  I personally do
not have much experience with this.

Thanks,

Mike