That's a good line, may I use it without fear of copyright violation ;-)
> From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Shoring Responsibility
> Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:27 AM
> Just a word of caution. Remember no good deed goes unpunished.
> William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org