I believe it is in the public domain, yes.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:06 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Shoring Responsibility
> That's a good line, may I use it without fear of copyright violation ;-)
> > From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
> > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> > Subject: RE: Shoring Responsibility
> > Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:27 AM
> > Just a word of caution. Remember no good deed goes unpunished.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org