FW: Wish to stop all incoming mails from SEAOSC.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to let you know that i no longer wish to receive your
organisations e-mails, which my back to back subscribed to without asking
me.  The situation is such that my computer gets swamped with your members
e-mails coming into our PC.
I would be very grateful if you could assist me with my request.  This has
no bearing on my work colleague, who probably joined your organisation in
good faith, but did not realise the implication of the volume of mails
coming into our PC joint ID., on a daily basis.
It is with this consideration in mind that i am requesting for your
assistance in this matter.

Yours sincerly,

Richard Mitchell/Civil Inspection/CNL Corp.