transportation (was "how's your computer")

Roger,

I enjoy, and learn a lot from, all of your great posts, but the last one really made me feel good.  I love pickup trucks, and drive one, too.  It's interesting to know how popular are these among our fellow engineers.  Which cars do we prefer, anyway?

Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA

By the way, my "car" is a 1984 Nissan pickup with