Re: transportation (was "how's your computer")

I've got a 91 Nissan 4x4 V6 that I love.  Bought it used with 60K miles right after graduation in 1993.  Has 143,000 miles now and the paint looks like crap (no UV inhibitor in the clearcoat I've been told).  It hasn't given me a bit of grief.  I keep dreaming about a sport ute, but just can't stand the thought of parting with my truck.  Maybe with a new coat of paint....

Conrad

----- Original Message -----
From: V.GORDIN
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:40 AM
Subject: transportation (was "how's your computer")

Roger,

I enjoy, and learn a lot from, all of your great posts, but the last one really made me feel good.  I love pickup trucks, and drive one, too.  It's interesting to know how popular are these among our fellow engineers.  Which cars do we prefer, anyway?

Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA

By the way, my "car" is a 1984 Nissan pickup with