RE: Metal Building Details

Years ago, American Buidings (another MBMA member) sent me a very extensive
manual that contained pretty much all its details. You actually had to
register the manual, and they sent you updates.

These days I'm sure you can find that stuff on the web. Why not surf over to
http://www.americanbuildings.com/. I haven't had time to look at it, but I
suspect they might have the information you're looking for (or tell you how
to get hold of the manual I mentioned).

Good luck.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company