RE: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

	Mr. Polhemus:

	I've just changed my computer and I solved the main problem by
putting my old HD as a 	slave in the new computer. Step by step I am
ordering all my programs and data files. I had 	to reinstall some programs
(Windows based), and the data, *.mcd files, *.xls, etc. are 	still in my
old HD. This is also a way of protecting data, using one small H.drive 	only
for data.

	W. Bassett A.