From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:03:06 -0500
I just spent over an hour driving around town going to several office
supplies stores looking for engineering calculations and had no success.
Can someone give me a recommendation for a source for calculation paper?
I prefer 1/8" grid and lines at the top to fill in project information.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org