Nominal anchor bolt strength
Under Eqn (8-10), it states that " where the anchor bolt edge distance, lbe, in
the direction of load is less than 12db, the value of Btn in Formula (8-9) shall
be reduced by linear interpolation to 0 at an lbe distance of 1-1/2 inches.
Q #1. Is this requirement is for Btn or Bsn? If it's for Btn, then this should
refer to formula (8-5); otherwise, this should refer to formula (8-9).
Q#2. Need detail explaination for the linear interpolation.
Thanks in advance.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org