Re: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

Rich:

I haven't bought any calc paper for a long time, but you might find more
information at this site:

http://www.clearprintpaper.com/

I always used 10/10 grid and am still able to buy it at one my local
blueprinters.  Started using this stuff years ago - helped keep the
lettering  straight instead of so much scribbling that lot's of guys turn out.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california