Re: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

Richard,

	I gave up on this years ago.

	Get a friend or business colleague to make you two or three of these
sheets with autocad or another graphics program (or even do a cut and
paste job) then run off working copies on your photocopier.  You have
lots of flexibility here; you can use any size of paper your copier can
accommodate; you can print your info on the front or in reverse on the
back; when you have a larger project you can make a temporary master
with all the project information written once for many pages, etc.,
etc.  It's faster, cheaper, looks more professional, and you never run
out.  It beats running all over town looking for something you probably
can't find next time you need it.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson