Re: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] If you want printed calculation pads try NEBS (www.nebs.com).  Their 1/4" grid pads are product 205-1 and the 1/8" grid pads are product no. 207.

richard lewis wrote:

I just spent over an hour driving around town going to several office
supplies stores looking for engineering calculations and had no success.
Can someone give me a recommendation for a source for calculation paper?
I prefer 1/8" grid and lines at the top to fill in project information.

--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer