Re: Fascinating Flood Photo

Gentlemen

With my little knowledge about geography of TEXAS, i understand most parts of TEXAS is a desert like Saudi Arabia. I also know SAN ANTONIO is often drought striken. Taking cue from Richard's idea, it very well tops the list for future candidate of these reclaimed waters. Seriously kidding/kiddingly serious. Regards,

SYED FAIZ AHMAD

From: h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)home.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Fascinating Flood Photo
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:49:37 -0600

Hi,

	With the high capacity pumps that are being recommended it should be
possible to engineer the system with appropriate discharge rates, nozzle
sizes, and properly aimed so as to get all of the water airborne at the
same time, thereby keeping it in storage until it is needed at a later
date to prevent a drought.

	Forget I said that.